We want to help you get the care you need and offer you a wide variety of payment options.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
- We offer flexible payment plans.
- We offer financing through Care Credit.
- We accept most insurance and assist you with filing.
Our team at Total Smile Care works with you so you can receive the maximum benefit from your dental insurance. For patients who require major work that goes above and beyond your maximum benefit, we’ll design a flexible payment plan with an appropriate payment schedule. We always find a way to work with you so that you can get the smile of your dreams.
To give our patients the most complete coverage available from their individual policy, we are “in-network providers” for the following insurance companies:
- Cigna Radius Plan
- Premier Delta Dental Plan
We also accept all mojor insurance companies PPO plans and will submit all claims for our patients.
We provide an assignment of benefits service for major dental carriers for your convenience. Since insurance plans greatly vary, feel free to call us for more information regarding your own policy. In general:
- Most policies renew in January, however others renew in October.
- Most policies cover exams, X-rays and cleanings at 100%.
- Most dental policies have an annual maximum coverage between $1,000-$1,500 coverage.
- Remaining benefits usually do not roll over into the next coverage period.
American Healthcare Lending
American Health Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential